Every box takes you somewhere new in Africa!
A different exciting African destination every quarter that brings multiple diverse cultures of Africa directly to you! Each box is thoughtfully curated with 6-8 handpicked full-sized products from each region to allow you to experience each country’s culture!
What's in the Box
6-8 quality full-sized African products
- Excqusite Jewelry - African Tribal Earrings, bracelets, necklaces
- Ethical Skincare - Lotions, creams made in Africa
- Unique Fashion - Afro fashion pieces
- Traditional Food - Exclusive African food groceries
- Tribal Recipes - African Regional favorite delicious recipes
- Bakery - African baked cookies
- "To Die For" Candy - Finger lickin’ candy
- Spices Unique - African Spices
- Delicious Snacks - Exclusive savory African snacks
- Books - written by African authors
How It Works
Choose your plan and start your cultural adventures.
Receive your hand-picked awesome, limited edition cultural box.
Travel through the African continent with exclusive fashion and snacks.
Upcoming and Current Boxes
Our Tribe Speaks
I recieved my box this weekend and I (and my entire family) absolutely love it! My family is not aware this MY (black) beauty box, guess I have to share. This is great work and an exellent idea. Thank for this and thank you for sharing.
Love my African Box! I received this as a surprise gift and was intrigued when I received it in my front. The packaging was really well done and I loved exploring the products that came with this beauty box. Growing up as a black woman, it was intimidating at times to truly embrace my African culture and heritage. This box is truly diverse with the beauties that our Southern African culture has to offer! Definitely subscribing for the next year 😁
I feel seen. I received the Southern Africa box as a surprise after having admired it on the website. I spent the first 6 years of my life in Lesotho and rest in Canada. I cannot properly articulate the joy this brought to me. This will be my go to birthday and Christmas gift for the black women in my life. Thank you!